What personal information do we collect?
Volstead collects personal information from you, including information:
- Provided when you voluntarily register on, or use, our website.
- Collected by Volstead through click tracking in
relation to your use of our website, including the content you access.
- Which tracks traffic to our website and cookies (pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping), including your website preferences.
- Provided by you in any other manner.
Certain functions of our website may not be available to you if you do not provide necessary personal information when requested.
Is your personal information disclosed to anyone else by us?
We do not generally disclose your personal information to third parties, however, there are circumstances where we may need to in order to provide the services on our website. Such third parties who may receive your personal information includes:
- Volstead's employees, agents or suppliers for the purpose of performing any of the services available on our website.
- Parties who are not Volstead employees, but who are contracted to provide a particular service on our behalf.
- Parties we are required to provide such information to by law.
You consent to disclosure of your personal information to the above parties.
What do we need your personal information for?
The personal information you provide may be used to:
- Send you emails you may have subscribed to through your nominated email address.
- Obtain feedback on your use of our website or its services.
- Contact you as part of the online purchasing process.
- Monitor, develop and improve our website and ensure that its content is presented effectively.
- To investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of our website.
- Reply to any comments you send to Volstead.
- Perform any other function you authorise.
You will have the option to choose not to receive certain types of email communications from Volstead, except for those that are necessary to provide you with details of any purchases you have made. If you are on our general emailing list you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link within the email, or, by responding to the email and asking to be unsubscribed.
Volstead also requests credit card or other payment information, but does not share this information with any third party except those responsible for processing credit card transactions for Volstead.
How do we secure your personal information?
We take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Who collects and holds your personal information and how do you correct and update it?
Personal information you provide to us will be collected and held by us at JBPP Limited, 55 Riccarton Road Christchurch, NZ.
You have the right to access and correct your personal information pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
If information we hold about you is incorrect you can write to us at the above address, or email email@example.com, and we will correct it.
Copyright 2020, JBPP Limited