TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All persons purchasing alcohol from our Online Store must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Any rigger filled products are tested by us prior to filling to ensure they are of an acceptable quality. However, if you purchase a tap filled rigger of beer you accept that carbonation levels may be lower than store bought beer contained in packaged cans or bottles. (Because packaged products typically have higher carbonation levels than keg products, where lower carbonation levels are best for pouring through a beer tap).
3. We will do our best to get our products delivered to you in accordance with our stated delivery time-frames, but these will be subject to matters outside of our control (such as possible delivery delays due to the effects of COVID-19).
4. All beer should be stored in a refrigerated environment and ideally consumed the same day it is opened, or at latest within 24 hours of opening. If you purchase a rigger filled beer and it is kept refrigerated and unopened the beer should be good for up to a week.
5. Food is only available via "Click and Collect", not "Home Delivery", and we will not provide refunds for any orders where you enter "Click and Collect" as the shipping option but fail to collect your order at the stated time.
6. We will do our best to ensure your "Click and Collect" order is available for collection at the time you select (currently in 15 min intervals between 4pm and 7.30pm Wednesday to Saturday).